Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beauty and a Honest Face

Hello so this is my adventure into the blogging world and it is quite unnerving because I'm a tiny fish in a huge ocean. The Blog title 'HonestFace' was chosen because an Honest Face is a beautiful face and with that it seemed like we need some honest beauty bloggers out there(and no, this is not to point the finger at other bloggers). Honest face is also about the naked face, just as it is, without makeup and with the acne problems, freckles, discoloration, dark circles, laugh lines, and puffy eyes. I have all of these things as 24 year young woman and I'm sure you guys do too. With the beauty world that deceives to sell i'm here which brings me to another topic the Federal Trade Commission(FTC) and Blogging, and I will not RAVE about things I don't absolutely believe in or use. If something is ever sent to me I will give an honest review all bull aside.I will purchase all of my own product so if there is a lack of posting there is a lack of money. =)
As for who I am, my name is Andrea or Drea for short and I developed a love for all things beauty about five years ago while taking makeup classes at my local community college. Since then I have been trepidatious about exploring that love through blogging. I did stage makeup for the colleges plays such 'Blithe Spirit' and 'Anna in The Topics'. Translating stage and theatrical makeup to everyday life made me grow increasingly curious about everyday tips and overall beauty well being. I currently go to CSULA (California State University of Los Angeles) and am interested in interdisciplinary education as well as globalization and Philosophy. My loves include animals, fashion, and cooking(I'm a foodie by nature).
If you have any questions feel free to email me @: iwouldbetrue@gmail.com

all you need is love,
-Drea

2 comments:

  1. Hey Drea, I like the concept of your blog, and I know you have what it takes! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! i appreciate it! =)

    ReplyDelete