Friday, November 19, 2010

For the Face: Coola Mineral Sunblock

As tinted moisturizer Coola Mineral Sunblock is thicker than most tinted moisturizer products I've tried. With an SPF of 20 it's great for everyday use. I have used the Stila illuminating tinted moisturizer, The sheer color tinted moisturizer, the sheer tinted moisturizer with an SPF 30, and Mark's Get A Tint with an SPF 20. So although I have tried alot I only have it to compare it to these brands. The consistency is fairly thick and it doesn't run down my hand. The color is also fair so for you medium to dark colored beauties I wouldn't recommend it.

I would compare this color to a NC 20 by Mac/Fair to Light/From Bobbi Brown From Warm Ivory to a Cool Beige.


Here you can see the product spread out a so that type of coverage that it gives. I would say that it is about a light to fair amount of coverage. It doesn't hit medium on the coverage scale but it does even out the skin tone overall. It is also Rose scented. I found it to be lovely and light if your the person who doesn't like the scented version Unscented is available. I often set this with Mac's MineralizeSkinfinish powder in medium and it gives a very natural finish.

Pros: Even Coverage
Works as a VERY Light Foundation
Spreads Evenly
Packaging has a pump
ORGANIC!
Cons: Pricey 36$ a pop (Bobbi Brown is 40$)
Color choice is Very Limited

What do you think? is a tinted moisturizer like this worth the price? Have you guys found anything that is your Holy Grail (HG) item? Let me know.

All You Need is Love
-Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment